Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Your Forum Acount Activated

Go down

Getting Your Forum Acount Activated Empty Getting Your Forum Acount Activated

Post by Warren Borbeck Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:08 pm

You need to register on this forum using a Firstname Lastname format (with no underscore). The name should be of the character you're using for the faction. If the character doesn't exist yet, you won't be accepted on this forum. When filling out your profile during registration, the site will ask you for your LSRP forum name. If you don't provide one, or provide a fake one, or impersonate a user—you won't be accepted on this forum.

To be accepted on this forum you need to follow these two steps:
1. Copy this character kill agreement, fill it out with your character name, and private message it on the LSRP forum (not this one), to Sisca, Gary_Fuller, or Warren_Borbeck, with the title "Character Kill". You must do this from the LSRP forum account you listed on here, so we can verify that person is you, otherwise you won't be accepted on this forum. If at the time you are banned on the LSRP forum, you can private message the character kill agreement in-game to one of our characters while we're online.
I, (character name), agree to be character killed by The Woodpile, whether by members or outsiders hired to do so, whenever the role play leads there, and the faction leaders deem fit. In prison, I acknowledge that if I'm ordered stabbed by the faction, without the intent to kill, my character's first option would be to check into protective custody/sensitive needs, in line of the procedures we portray.
2. You need to have role played with the faction for at least a day or two. You won't be accepted on this forum until you have made contact with members of the faction in-game.

Your forum account on this forum will be deactivated if:
You stop playing with the faction, are long-term inactive without a comeback date, don't respond to a monthly roll call, leak modifications, break forum rules, get kicked/removed from the faction, or get banned from LSRP.

If you are a returning member, to get your forum account reactivated:
You need to have role played for at least a day or two in-game, made contact with faction members in-game, after which you can private message one of the faction leaders about getting your account reactivated.
Warren Borbeck
Warren Borbeck

Nickname : Boar
Gang : Aryan Brotherhood
Also : Robert Corliss
LSRP Forum : Warren_Borbeck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum